Wednesday, May 7, 2014

LOSER????

 Well what do you think?  Am I a total loser or what?? 
Four plus years ago I do this big spill about how things are going to be different and how I am going to use this blog for my very own journaling.  
 Ha--now you know for sure what kind of a journaler I am. 
                            A TOTAL LOSER  
Yip, that would be me for sure!!! 
                  LOSER     LOSER      LOSER

 I could go on and on with a list of things I have screwed up on but I am not going to. 
          I am going to  say "YAY TO ME".  
                                 I'm back!!   

We are all 4 years older-4 new grandkids have come into the family (happy times)- a brother has passed away (sad times) Words of a song---"sounds like life to me."  Yip, that's what is has been LIFE.  And I have lived it.  Whether I wrote about it or not--I have lived it and have fallen and gotten up and learned from it- just like we all do. 

 Am I sad that 4 years have gone since I last posted? Yes 
         Am I a Loser because of it?  NO
   

Now I have four more years of experiences to glean from--to look at the failures and successes and possibly share them and help others.

We are so blessed to be able to pick up and move on and hopefully do better.   David A Bednar has said "If today you are a little better than you were yesterday, that's enough."    That's what I want.   And right now that is what I am--a little better than I was yesterday.  Will I fail again?  Yip  But I'll be back again.  And every time I write something, I am leaving part of me for my kids and my grandkids.   I Am Not a LOSER!  I am a person doing the best I can with what I have and I am so blessed to have YOU! 
                   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment