Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You're doing WHAT????

I've been considering a blog for awhile. But look at me. I'm just an old grandma. Why would I ever want a blog and think anyone would want to read it anyway? Well this blog is for ME but you are sure welcome to read it if you want.

I recently found a book by Michael McLean (I truly love that man and I don't think Chad knows or cares) entitled Mission To Be Happy. That is what I want to be and this blog is going to help me.

I am NOT a journaler. I would really like to be and start each new year with a resolution to be one just so I can put down my thoughts and feelings and maybe on a not so good day go back and look at a pretty good day or vice versa. But I just can't do it. So this blog is going to be MY JOURNAL. I am definitely not someone special and important that has wonderful words of wisdom for the world. I'm just an ordinary person that has the daily bumps and trials of everyday life that I need to write down for me and perhaps somehow learn something from this day to day roller coaster I am on. Since I am now 59 you would think I would know alot about life by now, but each day I learn something new that I need to remember and could probably do that easier if I wrote it down and could go back and look at it now and again. And in this process of life and learning, if there is something that can perhaps help someone else then that is just a bonus.

So here I go on a new adventure and you are welcome to come along at anytime. One thing I ask of you is that if you see something you like or even disagree with, you will make a comment and help me by sharing your bumps and trials.

Good luck to us all.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you. Surprise, surprise. I think this is going to be a great thing for you. I can't wait to check MY MOM'S BLOG!! Hehe. Sure do love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty impressive first entry, Eileen. I love the picture, too! How wonderful to be surrounded by a great husband and beautiful grandchildren. It will be so fun for me to "peek into your comings and goings" a little more frequently. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    Dena

    ReplyDelete